Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 15th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery!
Just 7 days left to register for our 15th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery at a special early bird rate! It’s a unique opportunity to join leaders in academic and industry to learn about the latest developments in Alzheimer’s drug discovery research at a fraction of the ordinary registration costs.
Need more convincing? Here are the top 5 reasons to join us on September 8th and 9th in Jersey City, NJ, for our 15th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery!
- 1. Because it gets lonely in the lab. You spend day-in and day-out focusing on highly targeted research, but it’s critical to your science (and your sanity) that you take time out to network with likeminded people, flex your creative muscles and focus on the big picture. The 15th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery lets you do just that. Previous attendees have called it: “[A] wonderful meeting! The most relevant to my research in the past year” and said “[It’s] the best meeting I’ve been to in a long while!”
- 2. Our plenary speakers and session presenters are truly remarkable. We’ve rounded up the best and brightest to present on novel drug discovery research focusing on inflammation, neuroprotection, mitochondrial function, translatable biomarkers and more! They include Carmela Abraham, PhD, Boston University, and recent author of a number of exciting papers on Klotho; Frank Longo, MD, PhD, Stanford University, who will highlight new research on p75, a small molecule shown to reduce motor impairment and neuropathy; and Li Huei Tsai, PhD, MIT, who plans to address epigenetic protection of the aging brain.
- 3. We fit within your budget. We are passionate about educating and engaging investigators of all ages and backgrounds. And because we believe that cost should never keep you from taking part in critical science dialogue, we offer special low pricing for students, NGOs, academics, government and start-up biotechnology companies.
- 4. You’ll leave armed with the knowledge and network you need to advance your research. When you head home on September 9th, you’ll have new contacts, new drug discovery knowledge and new ideas. As one previous speaker and attendee said: “After my talk, three separate people approached me to set up collaborations on our common interests. That’s a successful meeting!”
- 5. We focus on serious science—but we give you breaks and boosts throughout the day, too. We’re hosting 24 talks in two days—there’s no doubt we’ll keep you busy! But we know you need time to recuperate and recharge, so we’ve also peppered breaks, snacks and networking opportunities throughout the multi-day agenda. You’ll never go hungry or feel like there’s no time for an email break!
Have we inspired you to register yet? Go take advantage of the special rates—and be sure to tell your friends, too!