Temporary Database Administrator
Reporting to the Director of Major Gifts, the Temporary Database Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the ADDF’s donor and prospect database (Raiser’s Edge). Working cross-functionally, they will perform data input, maintenance, cleansing and reporting. Specific responsibilities include:
- Process checks, online gifts, phone and in-person donations in a timely fashion
- Generate timely (24-48 hours) acknowledgement letters and tax receipts for all donations
- Generate mailing lists as needed
- Create and run reports for reconciliation with finance department, CEO and development team
- Create reports for Development and Finance teams and senior leadership to track progress against goals
- Coordinate with Blackbaud as needed to troubleshoot Raiser’s Edge
- This position will require 3 days per week
- Experience in managing a complex database
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge, preferably version NXT with working knowledge of Online Express platform
- Expert computer and data entry skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Non-profit experience
- Knowledge of fundraising principles and best practices
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy in donor records
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Initiative and independence in carrying out responsibilities and ability to work as a team
- Proven ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
ABOUT THE ADDF:
Founded in 1998 by Co-Chairmen Leonard and Ronald Lauder, the Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) is a vibrant, growing biomedical philanthropy which awards grants to leading scientists conducting breakthrough drug discovery and early clinical research. Our mission is to accelerate the discovery of new drugs to prevent, treat and cure Alzheimer's disease, related dementias and cognitive aging.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter and resume including salary requirements to: (firstname.lastname@example.org). No phone calls, please, and only resumes with accompanying cover letters will be considered.
ADDF does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity employer.