The ADDF is proud to be an official charity partner for the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon. Donations to our team, Runners for Alzheimer's Research, directly support research into new treatments for this devastating disease. In 2016, our eighteen team members raised over $100,000, far surpassing their goal.
What All Team Members Receive
• Guaranteed entry into the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon
• Personalized 12- or 16-week online training plan based on your fitness level and running experience
• Fundraising tips and support, including a personal fundraising page to help you meet your goals
• Custom ADDF tech shirt for race day
• Opportunities to join team runs and events throughout the year
• Pre-race team dinner
Runners for Alzheimer's Research team members commit to raising a minimum of $3,000, due in full by October 27, 2017. In addition to the fundraising pledge, all runners are responsible for the TCS New York City Marathon race registration fees.
100% of donations raised by our team will go directly to drug discovery research for Alzheimer's and related dementias.
Contact Jessica Cavanaugh for more information: 212.901.8011 | firstname.lastname@example.org