The ADDF is proud to be an official charity partner for the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon. Donations to our team, Runners for Alzheimer's Research, directly support research into new treatments for this devastating disease. In 2017, our team of runners from all over the world raised over $100,000. And 100% of the funds they raised went directly to Alzheimer's research.
What All Team Members Receive
- Guaranteed entry into the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon
- Personalized 12-, 16-, or 20-week online training plan based on your fitness level and running experience
- Fundraising tips and support, including a personal fundraising page and one-on-one staff support to help you meet your goals
- Custom ADDF tech shirt for race day
- Opportunities to join team runs and events throughout the year
- Pre-race team dinner
For more information, contact Christine Scerra for more information at 212.901.8011 or email@example.com.